Wednesday, December 23, 2009

love is a peace.


in the middle of a war.
if we try to leave. may God send angels to guard the door.
no love is not a fight. but its something worth fighting for.

You know, every year people talk about how Christmas is thrown way out of perspective. and I agree, but this year, Christmas didn't even knock on my door...its just flew through...and now its about to leave without even saying good bye. I didn't even get a chance to complain about how the only thing people care about is presents... and receiving. and how theres not enough giving... and caring... and remembering the true meaning of christmas.
because its as though...christmas didn't happen...i dont know how this happened.
i also dont understand how during a school BREAK...i am JUST AS BUSY as i was during school.

This is going to be a short post. I just kind of had an epiphany... which i honestly have a lot of... but tonight it was how time changes things.
In highschool my senior year we had to this suicide thing.. i dont mean we had to ...kill ourselves...or anything... i mean...of course not...im still here. but our teachers were required to make us watch videos on suicide and prevention, and how to tell if your friends a suicide case, and what not. and one of the things the video hit on, was how kids think that life is just so bad that it can't be fixed... but what they dont realize is time fixes everything.
think about that.
time.
fixes.
everything.
I talked to a girl tonight. who used to completely despise me. she used to start a lot of drama, and basically made my life... crap... for a little while.
However, she asked me how i was tonight.
and she wasn't just trying to be nosy, i think she genuinely cared. and we had a civil conversation.
and it just made me think...
how time just really does change thing.
people grow up.
people mature.
things heal.
i suppose its just a reminder to remember, that yeah, things may be bad in the present time... but its going to get better.
doesn't it always?

lets make a wreckless memory. ;p
Righteous Christmas my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Nice epiphany... similar to one that I had recently but you articulated it better than I could.
    Also I just generally like this post and there is no "like" button so I have to say it this way, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across this post today. And loved it. I know its been a while since Christmas. But that's not what caught my eye. "Time. Changes. Everything" It really does and if you take time to step back and realize it, your mind can almost be blown. I was in a similar situation you described about the girl. Although,I thought she despised me in return. Its been a while since we've talked. And things are coming around just from the silence. Its the time thats changing it all. In a good way. I guess what I am tryin to say is, nice post. It REALLY made me think.

    ReplyDelete