Wednesday, December 2, 2009

can you say... KILL ME!

it is 2:57 am, might as well be three am.
here is what has happened to poor me.
yes, feel sorry for me people.
I was working on my comp portfolio. i set aside MY WHOLE WEDNESDAY after five, because thats when i get done with my nursing home, to work on my portfolio for comp and to work on my powerpoint for comp.
okay, so everythings good. i run to target, get the post its and the stickers. I even make a collage to go on the front of my portfolio so it'll be interesting. (poor professor has a lot of folders to look at, thought id brighten up her day, make it more interesting). ANYWAYS, so im working on my papers and my rhetorical analysis and BAM...
i can't see.
why can't i see?
am i blind?
NO
the power is officially out... its about... oh seven.
okay no big deal right?
I go downstairs. eat.
tell the fam i am going to take a nap. to wake me up when the power comes back on.
"caitlin... caitlin... caitlin... get up"
clock reads 10:45
i ask, "the power back on?"
i get the answer "no."
well darn. what do i do now... SOOO i drive to MC and I am in the library till two o clock working on everything. then whitney and I get kicked out, and so now here we sit on the second floor of davis both diligently working on our homework. mine is actually, sorta finished. i just need to print. I am finally getting to experience a college night of an all nighter.
and you know what?
i like it.
i wont tomorrow... well... today... in a few hours from now.
but right now.
life is good.

now i see why cavemen didn't go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment