Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Change is constant.


good times. great memories.


isn't it funny how things change over time? its like, one day you are this one person and you have this one group of friends, and then you blink once, and you are this completely other person, and you have this different group of friends, and you wonder whatever happened to the old you, and why aren't you friends with those other people anymore.
or maybe none of that just made sense to you, and it was just like one big puzzle.
i was thinking last night about how much i told myself walking into maryville, "no i wont change...because i've always been me" but i guess even the person you are can eventually change over time. i can tell that i have changed, i have become way more responsible, and i even kind of remind myself of an adult... i know cray? i thought so too. i guess i was just thinking about the person who i used to be, and how a lot has changed. this post wont be very long, i am just very excited about my future and who I am meant to be in this life, i often ponder what kind of differences i will make, will i make one? i have also realized that without maryville i wouldn't be this motivated. being a bonnor has shaped who i am. i have always had this very emotional heart on helping others, and being a bonnor i am able to exercise this heart, this desire, and when i am having a bad day, or homework is taking over my brain, i am able to look forward to going to see my kids, or going to talk and hang out with my elderly people. it truly is the strongest thing keeping me going. its my life hanger. a clothes hanger, your clothes hang onto this hanger, just like my life hangs onto being a bonnor. its amazing to already see the differences i am making in other people's lives.

I talk to a friend last night, who is getting involved in some pretty serious film making stuff, and he is already involved with a top gun dude who can make him big. it was amazing to hear how his life is rapidly changing, and yet i always knew he could do it you know? i always knew hed be some radical film maker and one day i know he will be some famous movie director of some sort. he was always wicked smart with computers and technology of the such.
and it makes me wonder.
do my old friends who hear about my life now, do they think to themselves, "i always knew caitlin could do it, i have faith in her... she will make a difference" or do they just think "wow... caitlins doing this?? i never expected it..."

well, thats just a short post for today, sorry there haven't been any pictures lately... my stinking computer has this stupid setting to where it wont let me put pictures on here... i dont know whats wrong, i plan on fixing it though i promise.

well, off to see my kids,

"You know the great thing, though, is that change can be so constant you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't even notice that your life is better or worse, until it is. Or it can just blow you away, make you something different in an instant. It happened to me. "
-Life As A House.

No comments:

Post a Comment